It's been a long cold winter in Wisconsin, and if you're like me, you can't wait to get outside and enjoy the time of year when the air doesn't hurt your face! Here are 10 things Wisconsinites can't wait to do do now that it's warm!
1. Visit the farmers market!
The Dane County Farmers Market is the largest producers-only farmers market in the USA. It happens every Saturday on the capital square in Madison.
2. Grill some brats outside!
While some Wisconsinites like to grill in warm weather, others have been known to grill brats outside in January.
3. Wear your Packers jersey without long sleeves underneath!
Again, some Wisconsinites don't need warm weather to wear short sleeve Packer gear!
4. Go to a restaurant and eat outside!
5. Go to a baseball game.
Whether Brewers or my favorite local team, I'm happy at a baseball game!
6. Have a drink and enjoy the view on the Union Terrace.
You know it's officially summer when the union terrace chairs come out!
7. Play outside with the dog.
Probably not the cat though. Sorry cat.
8. Spend some time working on the garden.
This custom garden sign is made in Wisconsin and available at Wisconsinmade.com.
9. Gather around the camp fire!
See more decorative fire rings here.
10. Squeeze as much fun as we can out of the warm weather months!
What other activities would you add to this list?